- 2020 Market Season runs weekly on Wednesdays June 3rd to September 30th (DATES HAVE BEEN EXTENDED). The market is open to the public 3:30pm to 7:30pm for farm/craft/flea/vintage vendors. We ask that vendors arrive at least 45 mins. early for set up. (*No early take down). So far for this season due to COVID-19 we are not able to accommodate Informational Booths or Personal Services Vendors such as Chair Massage.
- Attendance every week is not mandatory, although we encourage you to attend as often as possible throughout the season to build community support and recognition of your brand / product.
- $20 Application Fee / $25 per week for farm/craft/vintage/flea vendors or $315 full season ($35 savings!) $30 per week for food court vendors or $378 full season ($42 savings).
- Our 2020 is geared towards your success! We are excited to be building our local promotions and are scheduling a full season of fun events and live music! The West Linn Farmers Market showcases the bounty of local produce, handmade goods and fresh food!
- Thank you for your interest in joining our community of talented vendors! Sign up at managemymarket.com or contact our Market Manager at 503-607-8033 or firstname.lastname@example.org.